Pages

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love it if you stopped and said hi, so I know where you have come from x


Saturday 7 March 2015

Time for Tea

Wahooo, I can finally let it out!! I have been chosen to be part of the fabulous Time for Tea Design Team!! Thank you so much Jo, so chuffed to have been asked and so glad I entered, been colouring up a storm so all ready for when its time to post my first creation :)





Pop along and have a look at Jo's GORGEOUS designs :) and say hi to all the other girls www.timeforteadesigns.blogspot.co.uk

2 comments:

Irene said...

I'm just as happy as you are, we're very lucky girls!!! LOVE Jo's images and am very curious what the DT will make!!

xx Irene

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Alex, so looking forward to working with you!
Hugs
Linda xxx