Pages

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love it if you stopped and said hi, so I know where you have come from x


Thursday 12 February 2015

Altenew - to me 
 
I have found another new Stamp company that I hadn't heard of until last week, and its called Altenew, they have the most beautiful and gorgeous clear stamps - absolutely stunning. 

I jumped into the pool and bought Painted Flowers (from Make the Day Special in the UK, fabulous and quick service), so so pretty.  Its a four layered flower set, and creates a painted look, which seems to be a very popular look in cardmaking at the moment.

I had a look around their gallery and Pinterest for some inspiration, and came up with the cards below - which I am super happy with :) 



Made with Stampin Up inks and Altenew Painted Flowers/Clearly Besotted Sentiment


Made with Stampin Up inks and Altenew Painted Flowers


Such simple cards really, but a lot of attention were put into these as is required when doing four step stamping!! ;)

I used some watercolour paper for the bottom card, and watered the image when I had it on my acylic block and then stamped and it gave a slightly softer look I think.  I then spritzed the turquoise ink over the whole image and I really love how it looks and how it turned out :) 

Happy Thursday guys :) 

No comments: